It has been an exciting albeit very challenging year for us IVOW AI, Inc. Thanking you, our team, our collaborators and partners and wishing you the very best as we close 2021 https://www.ivow.ai/
* We released a pioneering case study on Tagging Indigenous Values.
* We launched LKL, our conversational AI scholar, in memory of the late Islamic scholar Dr. Laleh Bakhtiar.
* We won Project Voice’s Google Assistant Developer of the Year for our diversity of approach on our Storytelling AI - Sina.
* Together with Women in AI in Canada, Mexico and the US we are launching an awards summit in May 2022 to honor North American women in the field of AI.
* We presented on Digital Heritage and AI at the Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Wales.
* We took centerstage at the Dubai Expo.
Sadly, we have run into major funding issues and have had to put other development projects on hold until we have funding. This was not what I was hoping for but we have all done our very best under the circumstances.
Our ideas and solutions are not yet commercially available and this is my failure. But we have inspired countless AI thinkers and technologists. We have shown remarkable intellectual leadership in this space. We can be proud of what we have accomplished this year.